WHY WE LOVE FOOD

 Hello World. My name is Tshepho, a proud motswana.I am 34 years old and reside in Gaborone or Gabs the capital city of Botswana. I come from Serowe, one of the biggest villages located in the central district of Botswana.I am fun, open minded ,outgoing and very creative. I love taking chances and learning new things. I LOVE reading and taking in knowlege.

You might wonder what inspired me to start this blog.....Well I wanted to share with the world the tantalising dishes and drinks found in my country Botswana. I want to share the authentic ways these dishes are prepared, especially on fire, with three legged pots.In this blog I will also research interesting dishes prepared around Africa,my continent and the world at large and I will attempt to cook these foods and share them on my blog. MY blog will be separated in three parts being Setswana Cuisine, African Cuisine and World Cuisine.Please suggest dishes I could try from your beautiful countries.



People all over the world are fascinated with food, besides maintaining life and growth, food brings us comfort, brings families together, allows us to show love and affection, overall food brings a sense of joy, thats why we are never content with the same meal everyday. We crave for different tastes, spices, aromas, cuisines and add our twists here and there.We are captivated by how different nationalities and tribes prepare their food,what they eat ,how they eat and so on. There are world travelling food enthusists whose sole purpose is to sample and taste all these different dishes.

Check all social media platforms, you will find people of all races and nationalities showcasing their favourate dishes, showing how they or their families prepare a certain dish. Truly humans will never get over food "craze". So here in my corner, I will share my food life, my kind of craze, my twists and turns and my flavour.

I welcome you to my kitchen.Enjoy the aroma.

Food Quote: Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.

If you are inclined support me at Paypal: tshephoyamegakebao1


Comments